Permit Contacts

All retail vendors are required must have, by law, to operate with a resale number and are responsible for their own taxes. To obtain a resale number, contact the Board of Equalization at (951) 680-6400 or e-mail to apply.

All vendors selling any type of food item – prepared on-site or pre-packaged must obtain the appropriate permits from the County of San Bernardino – Department of Public Health – Environmental Health Service Division (760) 243-3763. Exhibitor must comply with all in-booth sanitary requirements as required by EHSD.

Sign Up for Email Alerts

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates.

You have Successfully Subscribed!