Here’s a festival guide brochure that will help you navigate our venue. We’ve also included a downloadable pdf version with instructions to let you print a copy to carry with you.
First, here’s a view that includes the front cover (clicking on the image will give you a full size version):
Next, here’s a view that shows locations of beer, food, and entertainment (clicking on the image will give you a full size version):
And lastly, let’s put it altogether into a brochure you can carry with you.
1) First, download the pdf at the link below.
2) If you’re using Letter-size paper, use Page Setup to select “Landscape” orientation and a scale of around 70%.
3) If you’re using Legal-size paper (preferred), use Page Setup to select “Landscape” orientation and a scale of around 94%.
4) Set your printer to double-sided printing (if available)..
5) Now print.
6) Now fold it in half along the long axis and in half again to create your brochure.